Triffid’s technical and regulatory services allow you to focus on business development, marketing and sales.
Our platform manages your regulatory & technical risks.
Australia’s Medicinal Cannabis market generated $100M in revenue in 2020, and is expected to generate a further $200M in 2021.
The days of patient access delays are over, with 170 authorised prescribers and 45,000 active patients spending in excess of $300 per month.
Australia’s Medicinal Cannabis market is an attractive commercial prospect for product importers & distributors.
Product import with Triffid
1. You identify the product and its supplier
2. Triffid will:
- Define the regulatory path from international supplier to patient
- Audit the supplier & confirm the product meets Australian quality standards
3. With assurance, you establish key business commercials:
- Commercial agreement with supplier
- Engage Australian practitioners for patient supply
4. Triffid’s regulatory & technical service platform takes over:
- Establish technical & service agreements
- Licenced import of product consignment
- Compliant storage, distribution & records systems
- Manage all TGA administration, applications & notifications
- Provide ongoing product records & quality management
5. With confidence, you retain focus on making sales & building your business
Streamline your business and reduce risks with our regulatory and technical services for product importers and sponsors.
How we help producers, breeders & researchers
Regulations & Compliance
Assistance navigating cross-border regulations; ensure compliance criteria is always satisfied
Planning & Design
Draw on specialist expertise for forward-thinking & commercially sustainable strategies
Accelerate production, improve quality, expand your product portfolio & reduce COGs